Offered by Johannesburg BOTI
In todays modern world it is essential that leadership training is undertaken in organisations.
Training Courses including project management training courses can be offered on-site or off-site. What is important is that maximum benefit is derived from the respective course. This is important in order to achieve the maximum return on investment from the respective training course,
Although the above skills are often regarded as “soft skills” they can have a substantial impact on a business productivity and profitability. After all machines and buildings are not going to achieve the objectives of an organisation. It is the people.
In addition the following key training courses offered in Johannesburg need to be considered to obtain a fully rounded manager. Training and personal development can be compared to the development of a botanical garden:
- Johannesburg Project Management Training Course. A full set of project management techniques are required to build a garden.
- Lean Six Sigma Training Johannesburg. Both in the maintenance and development of a botanical garden there are always opportunities to use the DMAIC principles.
- Finance for non-financial managers. Finance is key to a successfully run botanical garden.
- Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Excel. In all aspects of operating and building such a botanical garden, Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills and Excel are required.
- Stress Management Training. The stress are obvious here.
From the above, using a simple example of running and operating a botanical garden one can one see that is is key that there is adequately trained and proficient management. We have just chosen one simple example to illustrate where this training is appropriate however this can be applied to a broad range of industries.
For further details please contact Hayley on (011) 882 8853
Courses can be held in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and all major centres.